For the time during your trips… presentations, trekking trips and meet travelers:
- “Globetrotter” in Stuttgart
- “Weltenbummler” in Stuttgart
- Eberhard offers travel lectures and courses around photographing.
For looking for new travel ideas… blogs, web pages and books by other travellers:
- In 2008 I traveled with Michael from Rees through Rajasthan in India.
- In 2013 I met Michael from New York in Mexico-City.
- In 2013 I met Cherry from England in Mexico. She went from February 2013 until May 2015 by bicycle from California to southern Argentina.
- In 2013 I met Tanja from Vienna in Mexico.
- In 2013 I traveled with Katrin from Heilbronn trought Belize.
- In 2013 I traveled with Sandra around Quetzaltenango in Guatemala.
- In 2013 Sigrid, Thomas and I walked from Quetzaltenango to the Lake Atitlán in Guatemala.
- In 2013 Manuela, Scott (from Austria and USA) and I strolled through the Maya complex of Copán in Honduras.
- In January 2014 I met Lisa from Lisbon on the ship to Antarctica. Her pictures are amazing.
- In 2014 Luke from Australia and I drove by motorhome through the Atacama desert in northern Chile.
- I met Sina 2017 in Ladakh, the first location of her three month trip through Asia.
For planning your trip around the world:
For the time during your trip:
- HostelBookers: Online booking of accommodations worldwide
- HostelWorld: Online booking of accommodations worldwide
- Booking.com: Online booking of accommodations worldwide
- Hola Hostels: Small hostels in South America, with membership 10% discount
- Seat61: Railway information (tickets, time tables, links) worldwide
Last check of the links: 17th February 2017.